How Rewiring Your Brain Can Earn You Money!
To be successful in marketing and consequently selling and making money, you need to have a marketing mindset. That means you need to think a little differently to the average person.
You need to be receptive to growth and learning new skills and banish any negative thinking or fear of failure. You need to be able to look at everyday advertising and dissect it automatically to see the message within i.e. who that ad is targeting and what the ad is trying to accomplish. Once you adopt a marketing mindset you will be able to see opportunities where others don’t. It will change your whole outlook on every aspect of your life.
A Marketing Mindset – How the brain makes decisions on advertising.
Percentage of profit gain vs Marketing content.
people feel first, and think second #marketingmindset #marketing #smallbiz #smallbusinessownersClick to tweet
EMOTIONAL = 31% – COMBINED = 26% – RATIONAL = 16%
Once you have rewired your brain to think like a marketer you will lose a lot of the roadblocks that hold you back in your business. These include, but are not limited to:
- Fear of failure – People will reject me or criticise me if I fail.
- Overwhelm – This is all too much to do.
- Unworthiness – I really don’t deserve this.
- Shame – People will think I am trying to fool them
- Frustration – This isn’t working for me.
- Arrogance – I know it all and don’t need help.
- Blame – It’s not my fault.
- Impatience – This is not quick enough.
- Imposter – I feel like a fraud – what do I know?
- Confusion – where do I start?
- Ambition – I have to make this work.
- Disappointment – I’m not getting the results I want.
A marketing mindset also requires you to have a clearly defined point of view. And that point of view is yours – your opinion! You have assessed all the information on your idea or service and ascertained a complete way forward and argument to sustain it. Then you can move forward with confidence and people will (or will not) resonate with you. But those that do resonate with your point of view will be much more likely to move forward with you and buy from you, resulting in more revenue for your business.
With your marketing mindset firmly in place and your clearly defined point of view, your confidence will soar and confidence is contagious!
Not only will your sign-ups and sales improve so will your quality of life!