How to set up Filezilla FTP with GoDaddy hosting
You may have your blog or website hosted with GoDaddy but their File Manager can be a little tricky to use. A much better method of uploading your files is to use Filezilla FTP Program. It is a free program and available here. Make sure you download the Client version.
The following short video shows you how to set up Filezilla with your GoDaddy hosting settings in order to transfer (ftp) your files.
The video shows the following steps:
- Log into your GoDaddy account
- Launch your account within GoDaddy
- Go to Domain settings
- The information needed for Filezilla
- Where to enter the information in Filezilla
- How to upload files via Filezilla
I hope you found the video useful, if you have any questions please leave a comment below.